Fort Bragg, NC
Database Administrator to support the U.S. Army Reserve custom and SharePoint applications. All applicant must be US citizens. No third-party candidates will be considered. An active DoD SECRET clearance is required at time of resume submission.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- The Database Administrator will work to analyze, design, and develop custom solutions supporting applications, based on customer mission and business requirements.
- Analyze, design, and develop custom Business Intelligence solutions utilizing SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, integrated with SharePoint
- Evaluate business workflow and content requirements for customer SharePoint solutions to ensure compliance with technical, professional, security, and organizational standards and requirements.
- Implement and maintain security measures based on Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Develop architectural designs, test plans and SOP documents to ensure compliance with specifications or standards.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience with Database Management Systems
- Experience with relational database technologies, specifically SQL Server 2012 and 2016
- Experience with SQL Server Clustering
- Experience with .NET development technologies
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience required. Additional experience and training can be substituted for education.
- Secret Security Clearance
- CompTIA Security+
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.