SQL Database Administrator
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Demonstrate SQL Server subject matter expertise including:
- Analyzing, designing, and development of custom solutions supporting a large DoD SharePoint environment, based on customer mission and business requirements.
- Analyzing, designing, and development of custom Business Intelligence solutions utilizing SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, integrated with SharePoint.
- Development of architectural designs, test plans and SOP documents to ensure compliance with specifications or standards.
- Performing SQL Server and database STIG implementation, testing, and other vulnerability remediation
- Performing SQL Server and activities supporting RMF related documentation.
- Coordinating activities with the Infrastructure and Development Teams to ensure effective and efficient database design and troubleshoot incidents.
- Setup and supporting Microsoft SQL Server with Reporting Services and Business Intelligence.
- Configuration and support of SQL Server failover Clusters and performing SQL Server database backups/restores, and managing database encryption.
- Writing PowerShell and SQL scripts as needed to resolve problems and maintain recoverable database posture to ensure data availability and integrity.
- Development and maintenance of PowerShell scripts.
- As part of a team, duties include:
- Participating in the weekly rotation of maintenance window support to include SharePoint, IIS, and SQL Server patches
- Responsible for multiple server environments. This will include the architecture, security, administration, project, and client needs. The position will install new software releases, perform system upgrades, install and evaluate new patches, and resolve software related problems.
- BS Degree in engineering, IT, or related field
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- DoD IAT Level II certification (Security + CE)
- At least one Microsoft Certification (MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCSA, or MCSE) is required
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- SharePoint 2013 or 2016 is preferred
- SharePoint Infrastructure/System Administration is preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Windows Server 2012 or above
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.