SW Release Planning & Configuration Engineer
SW Release Planning & Configuration Engineer This position is responsible for defining, developing and piloting software release planning, configuration management and vehicle integration (including processes, methods and tools).
The position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities and qualifications.
• Define processes, methods, and tools to implement enterprise level software release and configuration management in support of SW delivery (including Over-The-Air Updates) and configuration.
• Define processes, methods, and tools to implement end-to-end integration of software.
• Define organizational model required to execute cross carline implementation.
• Collaborate with IT, Connected Vehicles Platform & Products, Feature Owner and System Integration teams.
• Experience with System Engineering.
• Knowledge on software development.
• Familiarity with automotive electrical systems, automotive product development process or Client Product Development Process (GPDS).
• Experience with configuration or BOM management preferred.
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.