Ft. Worth, TX
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Safety hazard identification for designs and changes to the Air System, hazard analysis, hazard mitigation including assignment of safety requirements to subsystem/components, and oversight through hazard control verification.
- Perform contractual efforts for the system safety team to meet deadlines with high technical quality.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal safety team, product development teams, and customer entities.
Background & Experience:
This is a level 3 position which means: BS+9+ YRS or MS+7+ YRS Experience
- Previous experience as a system safety engineer or a software safety engineer.
- Good communication skills
- F-35 aircraft design knowledge
- Pilot certification
- Functional Hazard Analysis
- Weibull analysis
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.