Sales Support Associate
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience; or Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provides analytical, promotional, administrative, and sales support services to the sales function
- Represents company to external and internal customers, answers product-related questions, provides order status and tracking information, takes orders over the phone when necessary, and may manage web-based ordering
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s)
- Creates opportunities and generates quotes in CRM
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both
- Provides support to customers through telephone and e-mail communications
- Refers inquiries to appropriate technical or account management personnel for appropriate follow up
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, MS Office and other business tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, phone etiquette and data entry skills
- Ability to multitask in as fast pace environment with shifting priorities
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- Frequent internal company and external contacts
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.