Security Systems Field Engineer
Annapolis Junction, MD
CPI is partnered with a large defense industry company in Annapolis Junction, MD that is hiring a Security Systems Field Engineer on a direct hire basis. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required. A DoD TS/SCI is required at time of resume submission.
A Relocation package may be available for this position.
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree. All education requirements will be verified.
Participates in requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system elements direct supervision. Work directly with customers' insider threat and cybersecurity analysts to position the Forcepoint UEBA solution for success
Background & Experience Required:
- Demonstrate competency working hands-on in Linux based environments, troubleshooting on-site technical issues, using and configuring the insider threat solutions to deliver actionable analytic results
- Bring practical information security experience to bear to ensure seamless implementations, including: demonstrated knowledge of security information event management solutions, such as Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar, as well as typical data feeds, such as web proxy logs, Active Directory logs, remote access logs, etc.
- Continually learn and update skills in quickly evolving core technologies, including Elastic, Apache NiFi, and python scripting.
- Provide technical briefings to customers and Forcepoint corporate leadership as required
- Integrate with the product team to ensure strong " voice of the customer in product decisions and strategy.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.