Senior IT Cybersecurity Associate
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
- The Cybersecurity Associate Vulnerability Management will oversee the vulnerability and configuration management services.
- This will include both operational, as well as governance and risk management aspects of the service.
- Candidate will be expected to model Alignment, Value Creation, Honesty and Trust in partnering with the business to develop and execute on innovative solutions.
- Responsible for the creation of vulnerability management organizations, repositories, and scan zones.
- Work with the network team when architectural changes need to be made to the scanning environment.
- Support the initial install of the appliance and application along with revision and plugin upgrades.
- Add scan policies, audit policies, and credentials to the enterprise vulnerability management solution.
- Collaborate across IT and Cyber Security to drive awareness of vulnerability and configuration management risk.
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for innovation, a basic understanding vulnerability and configuration management, and the ability to advance the company.
Candidates will need to:
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Have a knowledge of information security best practices
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing with non-technical and technical audiences, as well as IT leadership
- Work well in virtual team environments
- Take ownership of getting the task done on schedule and within budget
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.