Senior Stock Receiving Associate
Scottsdale, AZ US
Currently seeking a Senior Stock/Receiving Associate in our Scottsdale, AZ location.
If you're able to think big while paying careful attention to details, then we have the opportunity for you! As a Senior Stock/Receiving Associate, you'll perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. You'll accurately complete paperwork or system transactions applicable to functions such as receipts or issues, maintain accurate stockroom, inventory and system data, and research material shortages and support problem solving resolutions.
What you'll experience:
- Technologies that aren't just top-notch, they're often top-secret.
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what's next.
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it's discovered.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 2 years of related experience. Certification in assigned area is preferred if appropriate.
- Ability to heavy items and operate a forklift or other power industrial vehicles.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP, Receiving) and associated data.
- Clear knowledge of material receiving, control and inventory methodology.
- Clear knowledge of Government Customer Property Control.
- Great communication skills with team members and occasionally with contacts outside the organization.
- Ability to support continuous improvement activities.
- Ability to handle and process classified material.
- Solid customer service and communication skills.
- Awareness of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to obtain necessary certifications as require
- Lift 25 pounds consistently, up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to be certified on forklift/lift.
- Ensure 100% accuracy on parts verification and quantities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Terry Walton was brought into Contract Professionals, Inc. to act as highly specialized and experienced technical recruiter, with a focus on engineering and informational technology. Known industry wide for his ability to cultivate and recruit best in class candidates, Terry was named the number one recruiter (out of 45 recruiters) with his previous employer, for more than six consecutive years. He was also a member of the Chairman’s Club from 2017-2019.
Passionate about mentoring others, Terry also has extensive experience training new recruiters to navigate the entire recruitment life cycle; providing novice recruiters with the education, skills, and tools necessary to become successful staffing specialists.
Terry was conferred a Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Business Administration and Management from Robert Morris University in 2003.
Terry is happily married to Jennifer Walton. Together they have three boys: Houston 15, Phoenix 11, and Kingston 8. All their children play school and travel basketball, baseball, and football. A sports enthusiast himself, Terry coaches AAU All-Star Basketball. He is also the Head Coach of Grade School Tackle Football for Butler, PA.