Simulation Engineer General
We are looking for a highly motivated detailed oriented engineer who likes to work hands on with parts, and likes working with a diverse team. The Interior Architecture team is a critical and growing part of the business delivering the most efficient designs to satisfy our customers. As an Interior Architecture Engineers you will work with purchasing, finance, engineering, the supply base, and other teams utilizing different processes to establish the architecture and set targets for vehicle programs. For a given interior commodity, you will work with the cross functional team researching competitive products in great detail both virtually and physically developing a deep technical understanding of Ford and competitive products. You will understand the process by which these parts are manufactured and assembled in every detail. Your work also has a strong team face to face component, as you will be working closely with those working towards to the same goal to understand efficient design. Whether you are early career, or experienced, the Interior Architecture Engineer offers a tremendous opportunity to learn at a very deep level new components and systems in a vehicles interior strengthening your understanding while building a strong cross functional network.
• Very strong knowledge of market trends and benchmarking abilities.
• Knowledge of Asian/Chinese automotive products and strategies desirable.
• Motivated self-starter with ability to undertake independent research in understanding best practices and competitive trends.
• Ability to understand financial documents and detailed component/assembly quotes
• At least one internship in a technical field, or prior technical experience equivalent.
Bachelor' s degree in Engineering
• Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
• Masters in Engineering
• Dale Carnegie or equivalent leadership training
Must have a positive can do attitude.
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.