Software Developer (.Net)
Fort Bragg, NC
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Education Requirement: BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Maintain and enhance existing Logistics Warehouse Management Application.
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code. Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support to production support teams.
- At least 5 years as a .NET Developer or applications developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.G. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.G. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.