Lexington, KY US
Candidate must have an active SECRET Security clearance prior to hire to be considered for this position.
- Be the technical and people leader for software developers of various experience levels
- Attract, hire, and maintain a team of talented developers
- Use your technical expertise to contribute towards building best-in-class products
- Take projects or significant features from concept to implementation
- Collaborate with IT and business management to establish priorities for the team' s plan and manage team performance
- Guide technical documentation of project requirements, developer processes and end-user documentation
- Support an excellent customer experience by being proactive in assessing escalations, and working with the team to respond appropriately
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- 6+ years of experience designing and building scalable enterprise software
- 2+ years of managing teams within a development organization
- Experience with Microsoft technology including VB or C# .NET, MS SQL, SSRS, TFS/DevOps
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams within an organization
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field plus 6 years' experience OR Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field plus 4 years' experience.
Candidate must have an active SECRET Security clearance prior to hire. All applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.