Sterling Heights, MI
- Performing software requirements analysis.
- Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Developing code to implement software design, code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Develop test procedures and perform unit/functional test on the executable software.
- Perform hardware/software integration.
- Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project and department development processes.
- Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Interfacing with other GDLS departments and business units
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field.
- 2-5 years related engineering experience.
- Strong background in high level programming language such as Ada, C, or C++
- Knowledge of Mil STD 1553, Ethernet and CAN data bus desired.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Linux, Unix & PC experience.
- Some travel may be required.
- Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.