Software Engineer (C++)
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on world-class programs such as Orion, SBIRS, GPS-III, Commercial Vehicles, Deep Space Exploration, Classified Special Programs.
- Within these Programs, you will participate in the design, development, verification and deployment of complex new software.
- You will utilize your previous software experience, and/or skills, to develop and maintain software using the following languages and technologies; C++, Java, Python, Big Data, Data Science, Cyber Security, and Embedded systems.
- Will participate in design engineering, integration, and test lifecycle of the software deliverable.
- 9+ years of real-time and embedded software development professional experience.
- Full C++ development lifecycle experience in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Poly required prior to starting.
Education Required: Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.