Software Engineer (Embedded C++)
Ft. Worth, TX
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Responsible for embedded software definition, development and integration to support real-time embedded avionics software projects.
- Will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and integrating software.
- Will contribute to software requirements, reviews, and test of operational flight programs.
- Will be involved with modeling and simulation efforts.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Good oral and written communication skills required as is the ability to flex and adapt in a fast-paced team environment.
- Good presentation skills.
Background & Experience Required:
- 6+ years of experience with Real Time Embedded C++ Development
- Writing C++ Code, compiling, testing and executing on an embedded target processor.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Hold a BS or higher.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.