Software Engineer Controls
• Deploy and maintain the software for future enhancements
• Work with the Company' s cross-functional teams to identify, capture and refine system requirements.
• Provide robust and elegant software solutions
• Facilitate internal developers or third-party companies to develop, integrate, and test software deliveries using embedded diagnostic and development tools.
• Coordinate and participate in architecture, requirements, code, and test case reviews.
• Develop and build advanced test automation architectures, solutions, plans, and suites for world-class infotainment systems on current and future vehicle models for global markets.
• Plan, schedule, execute, and maintain a lab environment and automation test collateral/infrastructure to ensure component, system, and vehicle validation milestones are met with high-quality test results.
• Interface with cross-functional, cross-organizational, and cross-regional teams to gain in-depth understanding of complex system architecture concepts
• Analyze the existing systems and specifications, blue prints to establish technical artifacts
• Participate in technical design reviews to present the artifacts and capture the teams feedback
• Establish cross-functional governance weekly meetings for systems architecture and drive agenda for governance topics.
• Document action items, follow ups and key decisions in the governance meetings and effectively communicate across various teams
• Develop internal milestones and plans, including work breakdown structures, activity assignments and project schedules.
• Function effectively in a matrix organization.
• Prepare presentations for various architecture meetings and system level reviews.
A minimum 5+ years of software development experience is required
BS Engineering discipline in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering disciplines with relevant experience.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!