Software Engineer Controls
- Utilize virtual vehicle model and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) methods to develop calibration and validation procedures for transmission and driveline related features including the on-board diagnostics (OBD), shift scheduling/actuators management and all wheel drive features.
- This involves understanding transmission working principles, learning exisiting tools in transmission calibration and testing, reading the vehicle based calibration guide (if available), developing the model based and HIL methodology, comparing the virtual results to vehicle results, documenting model requirements, and writing an execution procedure.
- Lead cross functional TDE team (including trans & driveline calibrators, systems engineers, cuscor & dyno team) meeting to define test scope, gain alignment on deliverable' s co-ordinate testing.
• Support the trade-off analysis of test requirements vs test environment capabilities to define test scope and instrumentation strategies
• Analyze requirements, vehicle components electrical schematics, functional specifications, and FMEA documentation
• Design, maintain and execute test procedures in alignment with test design guidelines and strategy
• Document test environment, automation, and vehicle variant management requirements
• Analyze test execution results to generate reports, document incidents, and drive them to resolution
• Troubleshoot vehicle systems and test environment functionality to maximize real life co-relation
• Implement continuous improvement strategies for test design, management, and execution processes
• Demonstrated problem solving skills -
• SIMCENTER-AmeSim Modelling - Matlab, ATI Vision, Python coding
• Experience in HiL Development testing
• Experience in validation support of dSPACE / HIL simulators / Matlab/Simulink control models
• 3+ years of Design and Release experience of powertrain (transmission & driveline components) preferred
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer or equivalent) required
MS Engg. Preferred
Jennifer’s focus at Contract Professionals, Inc. is working in the defense industry to help candidates find employment with CPI’s international defense suppliers.
Jennifer works to assist military veterans, as they seek out new job opportunities, while transitioning from the military to civilian life. More specifically, Jennifer's goal is to match the military veterans she represents with civilian employment opportunities. Her aim is to provide the military veterans with jobs where they can utilize the skills and experience they've gained in the military.
Jennifer is proud to be a part of the CPI team. She says that it’s easy to stay motivated because she comes to work each day, excited to work with transitioning military personnel and veterans from across the United States.
Jennifer was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Baker College in Michigan.
She enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time at her cottage in the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.