Software Engineer DSP
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree. All education requirements will be verified.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of:
- Agile Development Methodologies, specifically Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment (DEVOPS) in a open source tool chain environment
- C/C++ code development, integration and test
- JAVA code development, integration and test
- Embedded Linux.
- Signal Processing Chain & Algorithms.
- Cloud environments, technologies, and applications.
- Experience with buildroot, gitlab, doxygen, tensorflow, libfuzzer, git, googletest, lttng, gnurdio, docker, kubernetes, and/or jenkins a plus.
- Knowledge of Army operations, doctrine and tactics is a plus.
- Develop embedded software solutions in a continuous integration/continuous delivery environment (DEVOPS) in a open source tool chain environment
- Collaborate with a small team of other passionate developers
- Challenge old ways of solving problems and manage risk through rapid prototyping and learning.
- Imagine new ways of providing capability quickly.
- Demonstrate new capability to customers and rapidly adapt solutions to be the first to meet their future needs.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.