Software Engineer DevOps
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 yers of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
We're looking for someone with experience in DSP associated with SIGINT/COMINT/ELINT and Electronic Warfare systems design, test and verification.
The candidate must have working knowledge of:
- Agile Development Methodologies, specifically Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- C/C++ code development, integration and test
- JAVA code development, integration and test
- Subsystem integration and test
- Cloud environments, technologies, and applications.
- Knowledge of Army operations, doctrine and tactics is a plus.
- Develop embedded software solutions in a continuous integration/continuous development environment (DEVOPS) in a open source tool chain environment
- Collaborate with a small team of other passionate developers.
- Support automatic build, test, and deployment of embedded software for a Tactical RF system
- Develop micro service based applications
- Integrate 3rd applications into a micro service framework
- Challenge old ways of solving problems and manage risk through rapid prototyping and learning
- Imagine new ways of providing capability quickly
- Demonstrate new capability to customers and rapidly adapt solutions to be the first to meet their future needs.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.