Littleton, CO US
This position would be full time on site at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO or Sunnyvale, CA location. Applicant must have a Top Secret Security clearance to be considered for this role. SCI with CI poly clearance is preferred.
- Previous C, C++, or Python experience supporting the development of software architectures.
- Knowledge of embedded systems architectures and test experience using embedded systems
- Demonstrated experience using the Agile methodology in the development, integration and test of complex software systems and environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Experience executing projects with agile processes and tools
- Programming background in C/C++ and Python
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment
- Familiarity with software architecture, and software design as
Bachelor of Science plus 6 years' experience OR Master of Science plus 4 years' experience.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.