Littleton, CO US
Applicant must have an active TOP SECRET Security clearance prior to hire to be considered for this position.
- Ability to design software solutions to address complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships across Agile Development Teams.
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Must have an active or recently active Top Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of embedded systems architectures and test experience using embedded systems.
- Demonstrated experience using the Agile methodology in the development, integration and test of complex software systems and environments.
- Experience executing projects with agile processes and tools
- Programming background in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with program lifecycle execution from concept phase through end-of-life phase.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
Bachelor of Science plus 11 years' experience OR Master of Science plus 9 years' experience.
Applicant must have an active TOP SECRET Security clearance prior to hire. All applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.