This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Duration of Assignment: Up to 1 year
Clearance NOT required to start
The selected candidate will become an integral member of Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems' Open Architecture Team, interfacing to an industry-wide collaborative working group, contributing to the design and development of open mission standards.
· Design and implement rapid prototype and proof-of-concept software demonstrations
· Support multiple internal research and development efforts to evaluate emerging technologies
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
· Bachelor' s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 9 years of experience in software engineering OR
· Master' s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 7 years of experience in software engineering
· Experience in object oriented analysis and design
· Experience in developing software with languages such as C/C++ and Java
· Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows development
· An active, in-scope DoD Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
· Master' s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other related field
· Experience working in collaborative and independent environments to identify solutions to complex problems
· Experience in United States Government working groups and/or Consortiums
· Experience working in software/hardware integration and rapid prototyping
Director of Business Development
John is currently the Director of Business Development for Contract Professionals, Inc. He currently manages the Green Bay, Wisconsin office and works with clients in Wisconsin, as well as several clients located throughout the United States.
John started his career in talent acquisition in 1998 in Boston, Massachusetts. For the past 20 years, John has worked with clients throughout the U.S. providing contingent and permanent staffing solutions in the areas of engineering, information technology and government/defense related positions.
John works directly with hiring managers and corporate recruiters to understand their staffing goals and future needs, in order to support their hiring initiatives.
In his free time, John enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and their dog “Inky."