Software Engineer Top Secret CI Poly
Littleton, CO US
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of embedded systems architectures and test experience using embedded systems. You will coordinate execution of SW unit, integration and performance tests to verify system operation.
- Experience supporting the development of flight vehicle GNC/FSW architectures.
- Demonstrated experience designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop test plans and procedures for software testing, including integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports.
- Programming background in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with Git, GitLab, and Jenkins.
- Experience with Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of embedded systems architectures and test experience using embedded systems.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, Agile Development/Agile Process Experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing or specifying standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Demonstrated experience regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members
- Demonstrated experience using automated testing tools.
Bachelor of Science plus 6 years' experience OR Master of Science plus 4 years' of experience.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.