Fayetteville, NC US
Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance Needed
Contract Position Possible Perm Conversion
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Conduct historical analysis of test results.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Coordinate user or third party testing.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
Can start with Secret clearance but will need to obtain Top Secret on contract
This position is remote but will need to be local to Fort Bragg to report on site when needed
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.