Software QA Tester
- Will work closely with customer(s) to generate scenarios and validate those through the database / test case management system and to communicate results to stakeholders.
- Generate user scenarios through the UI and validating the scenarios in the database, XML / Database job / tables as well as communicating results with the customer.
- Document issues and report project progress to QA manager.
- Work closely with developers / BA' s
- Will write and validate scenarios using MS SQL
- Motivated, self-starter, works with little supervision and communicates very well.
- Must be a senior QA with 8+ years of QA black box / white box testing and SQL.
- Familiarity & ability to execute stored procedures.
- Ability to run SSRS jobs as needed.
- Strong skills in functional web-based testing.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Test Manager, Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Visual Studio 2017. MS SQL 2008 and/or 2016
- Office 365 / SharePoint.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with web service architecture and XML test validation
Additional Information: Length of Assignment: 6 months with good probability to extend.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.