Sr Software Architect Devops
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant technical degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience or a Masters degree plus a minimum of 8 years of related experience. All education requirements will be verified.
We're looking for someone with experience in DSP associated with SIGINT/COMINT/ELINT and Electronic Warfare systems design, test and verification.
The candidate should have experience with:
- Agile Development Methodologies, specifically Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment (DEVOPS) in an open source tool chain environment
- C/C++ code development, integration and test
- JAVA code development, integration and test
- Subsystem integration and test
- Cloud environments, technologies, and applications
- SIGINT/COMINT/ELINT and Electronic Warfare systems
- Development of DSP algorithms
The candidate will work as part of the engineering team to...
- Performs software requirements analysis, participates in research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products
- Automate code, test, integration and documentation of software solutions
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex software and architectures
- Researches and analyzes data, such as customer design proposals, market trends, state of technology and industry, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Participates in internal review of software components and systems
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work
- Independently determines approach to solutions
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Contributes and accountable to the completion of major programs and projects
- Responsible for resolution of significant and diverse problems and issues of broad scope and complexity
- Provides leadership and/or direction to lower level employees and teams
- Works collaboratively with field application engineers to resolve complex customer support issues
- Frequently works with organizations outside engineering or with external customers
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.