Sr System Administrator
Scottsdale, AZ US
Must have Active Secret Clearance
You' ll also be responsible for the day-to-day support of server services by performing server administration for physical and virtual server operating systems and configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of physical and virtual hardware and network related interfaces on servers. Candidate will perform OS and vendor software patching on servers and monitor physical and virtual servers' performance using monitoring tools.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong troubleshooting skills within the servers OS as well as both networking and storage technologies.
- Good understanding of server based operating systems.
- Hands-on experience deploying and supporting large-scale enterprise server solutions.
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task.
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Familiar with NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, and DISA STIG requirements.
- Proficient in Windows 10.
- Experience with Windows 10 to 11 migrations.
- Proficient with anti-virus updates and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with desktop imaging technologies, Ghost, Clonezilla, MDT.
- Experience supporting Virtual Desktops and thin clients.
- Proficient in end user support in both local and remote situations.
An active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience is required plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.