No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified. Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Strong background in procurement for Electronics Manufacturing preferred
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and complex agreements, and ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with policy and procedure and is able to identify and negotiate risks in terms and conditions
- Works with management to address all aspects of supply chain management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability
- Prepares and issues moderate to high complexity, value and risk purchase orders and complex agreements, and ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with policy and procedure and is able to identify potential risks in terms and conditions
- On proposals, procurements, and agreements, negotiates and documents terms and conditions, price, delivery, quality, and performance requirements on moderate to high complexity procurements
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions
- Coordinates purchasing activities with internal partners to acquire products and services in a cost effective and timely manner
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase orders, purchase order revisions, and requests for quotes to suppliers
- Performs price or cost analysis for materials, components, equipment and services
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Strong knowledge of electronics and mechanical procurement (to include, PCB/PWB, electronic components, machined parts, and custom hardware)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Fully proficient knowledge of relevant policy and procedures, including Quality processes, Counterfeit Parts, and other compliance requirements such as policies/procedures, federal, state, Federal Acquisition Requirements/DFAR, and local laws
- Has fully proficient strong knowledge in assigned commodities and advanced decision-making skills
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to works under limited direction
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while demonstrating strong presentation, communication, team building and leadership skills
- Fully proficient knowledge of estimating principles, Government contractor purchasing requirements and how to apply Federal Acquisition requirements
- Fully proficient understanding of and ability to effectively use ERP/MRP systems
- Fully proficient understanding of procurement laws and regulations.
- Fully proficient negotiation skills.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.