Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified. Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Strong background in procurement for Electronics Manufacturing preferred
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and complex agreements, and ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with policy and procedure and is able to identify and negotiate risks in terms and conditions
- Works with management to address all aspects of supply chain management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability
- Prepares and issues moderate to high complexity, value and risk purchase orders and complex agreements, and ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with policy and procedure and is able to identify potential risks in terms and conditions
- On proposals, procurements, and agreements, negotiates and documents terms and conditions, price, delivery, quality, and performance requirements on moderate to high complexity procurements
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions
- Coordinates purchasing activities with internal partners to acquire products and services in a cost effective and timely manner
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase orders, purchase order revisions, and requests for quotes to suppliers
- Performs price or cost analysis for materials, components, equipment and services
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of electronics and mechanical procurement (to include, PCB/PWB, electronic components, machined parts, and custom hardware)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Fully proficient knowledge of relevant policy and procedures, including Quality processes, Counterfeit Parts, and other compliance requirements such as policies/procedures, federal, state, Federal Acquisition Requirements/DFAR, and local laws
- Has fully proficient strong knowledge in assigned commodities and advanced decision-making skills
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to works under limited direction
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while demonstrating strong presentation, communication, team building and leadership skills
- Fully proficient knowledge of estimating principles, Government contractor purchasing requirements and how to apply Federal Acquisition requirements
- Fully proficient understanding of and ability to effectively use ERP/MRP systems
- Fully proficient understanding of procurement laws and regulations.
- Fully proficient negotiation skills.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.