Sr. ECAD Specialist
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in a related specialized area or field or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 0 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creates new and/or revises existing electrical library parts (symbols and cells/footprints) using Mentor Expedition or Cadence Allegro software
- Checks parts versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standard engineering design practices and standards
- Works with engineers regarding part model accuracy, design standards
- Leads or contributes as an individual technical contributor
- Optimizes tasks and resources in support of project(s)
- Participates in continuous process improvement efforts
- Maintains/Updates Symbol and Cell specifications
- Increases understanding of process applications within domain of expertise.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable technical and design tool knowledge for ECAD Librarian domain
- Considerable understanding of process applications within domain of expertise
- Considerable knowledge of use of the ECAD and part management tools (Mentor EDM, Access database)
- Considerable knowledge in the use of current ECAD tools (Mentor and Cadence preferred)
- Considerable knowledge of all aspects of symbol and cell creation
- Ability to develop and/or integrate new concepts, optimize alternatives, and establish backup plans
- Possesses problem solving and collaborative skills
- Demonstrates initiative, applies personal talent to practical solutions
- Works within the trade space defined (cost / schedule / technology)
- Applies knowledge effectively in team environment.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.