Sr. Contract Admin
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and working understanding of the US Government Acquisition and Procurement environment, the BAE Systems Contracts function and relevant company policies and procedures, commercial contracting methods, FAR/DFARS, export and other government regulations
- Independently lead and support proposal activities including, but not limited to analysis of solicitations, preparing summaries and developing strategies and recommendations based on the analysis, with attention to the financial and business risk of the proposed effort, participating in all proposal team meetings, preparing the terms, conditions and assumptions upon which the proposal may be submitted, reviewing the technical and pricing proposals for accuracy and consistency, conducting overall business risk analysis and preparing the proposal documents for submittal to the Customer
- Responsibilities also include coordinating with other company functions as required to ensure appropriate reviews are conducted, scheduling required reviews, and obtaining required review and approval signatures prior to submittal of proposals or execution of contractual documents
- Perform all aspects of assigned contract or purchase order processing including, but not limited to, accuracy of order entry data, contract funding, scope changes, contract amendments, receipts and delivery schedules, legal requirements and other commitments
- Compile and maintain all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and Company policies and procedures
- Support Program Managers, Product Line Directors, and Business Area leads and provide contracts advice and counsel to company management at all levels as required
- Develop specialized contracting knowledge in areas such as FAR/DFARS regulations, International Business, Offset and Teaming Agreements
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties set forth in job description above.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel at all levels, customers, and suppliers;
- Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents;
- Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations;
- Proficient research and presentation skills.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!