Sr. Digital Forensics / Imaging Specialist
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area or field or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs forensic analysis of digital information using standard computer forensics and evidence handling techniques, gathers and handles evidence, and conducts peer reviews of cases completed by other examiners and mentors less experienced examiners.
- Uses forensically sound procedures to identify network computer intrusion evidence and identifies perpetrators
- Investigates computer fraud or other electronic crimes
- Employs forensic tools and techniques to crack file and system passwords, detects steganography and recovers deleted, fragmented and corrupted data from digital media of all types
- Observes proper evidence custody and control procedures (chain of custody), documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports
- Experience with disassembling and reassembling electronic devices such as computers and associated peripherals
- Understanding of hard drive architecture and connection types
- Understanding of cell phone architecture
- Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector certification or eligibility to take.
- Documentation and written communication skills
- Understanding of cell phone Operating Systems
- Familiarization with EnCase, dc3dd, Cellebrite UFED, Microsystemation XRY
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
Familiarization with computer file systems
- Familiarization with gaming consoles (PlayStation, XBOX etc)
- Possess Hard Drive and/or Cell Phone repair skills
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.