Sr. Engineering Technician
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Associate' s degree in related discipline or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- May provide direction to other employees with similar duties
- Performs a variety of equipment/process operations involving an application or technical skills in a specific area (electrical, software, manufacturing, optical, etc.)
- Performs research and engineering laboratory functions that may include but not be limited to:
- Layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems
- Calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed
- Prepares prescribed compounds and solutions
- Construct, modify, debug, test and adjust a variety of tools and equipment given appropriate drawings, parts and instructions
- Perform routine/basic preventative maintenance tasks
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed
- May require 1st Class FCC License
- May require Solder Repair Certification.
- Substantial acquaintance with an understanding of general aspects of the job with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the following…
- Preferred experience Diesel mechanic and US Army experience.
- Ability to demonstrate soldering skills to pass J-std cert. If required
- Ability to fabricate simple hardware as required
- Recognizes need for and seeks out additional technical assistance/information when needed
- General computer and test equipment knowledge
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.