Sr. Field Service Tech
- Provide desk side IT support for customer; some of the job requirements as listed:
- Work on scrubbing files PC' s and laptops using a documented process.
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs
- Win 10 upgrades and deploy of new replacement machines
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors
- Patch PC and standalones as directed using Client Patch manager
- Upgrade Virus Protection as directed.
- Work on assigned tickets using Remedy
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment
- Diagnoses and resolves moderately complex end-user hardware/software problems including remote access software. Performs new computer configuration and coordinates the workstation upgrade/replacement process
- Track user requests for equipment, for information, and problem reporting by opening cases and keeping case histories current and complete
- Verify with the customer that the problem has been resolved and close case
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, software, and terminology
- Good knowledge of computer systems and local area network
- Good computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Security+ Required
- Secret Clearance required
- TS Preferred
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.