Sr. Hardware Test Engineer
An active DoD Top Secret security clearance is required prior to submittal. All applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Preferred degrees: BSEE, BSCE, and/or BSCS. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Participates in the planning of technical approaches, resources and equipment required for testing and evaluating new systems and products
- Executes the test approach and documents system verification throughout the engineering development lifecycle
- Generate system test work products by applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools
- Develops and conducts functional, environmental, operational, and/or performance tests on hardware, software, and systems
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products
- Assists with the design, development and implementation of cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and systems for all phases of product development and manufacturing
- Researches and analyzes data, such as customer design proposals, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Provide leadership and/or direction to lower level Engineers and Technicians
- Lead technical tasks for small teams or projects
- Involved and accountable for the successful completion of major programs and projects
- Frequent contact with managers within and outside of Engineering, along with regular communication with Customers
- Contact with external suppliers and vendors
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Space Flight Hardware Testing and Reporting is a plus
- Knowledge of both Test Hardware and Software Design for Test
- Proficient use and understanding of test engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proficient awareness of business objective and Engineering' s role in achieving them
- Skilled in documenting issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.