Sr. Information Assurance Engineer
Active SECRET Security Clearance is required prior to submittal. All applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This assignment is a U.S. Government Contract. U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
Bachelor' s of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Candidates should have experience in several of the following:
- System Level Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP and/or RMF)
- Cross Domain solutions and products
- Encryption solutions and products
- Enterprise and embedded system security architecture and design
- Security architectures and design processes
- Defense in Depth/Breadth
- Identification, authentication and authorization
- System engineering processes such as requirements analysis, requirement management, use case and scenario generation, and security architecture development
- Network/Security Management
- Technical leadership experience
Experience in some of the following would be beneficial:
- Network design
- Risk Management Framework
- Intrusion detection and incident reporting/handling
- Contingency Planning
- Network Operations
- ***Applicant with a CISSP, ISSEP and/or ISSAP is highly desired
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.