Sr. Material Planner
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Represents the production and material planning function on a medium size program
- Conducts in-depth analysis of material inventories and requirements for assigned program(s)
- Monitors procurement activity and communicate status with DPMO
- Incorporates engineering changes into the bill of material utilizing the material planning tool
- May be responsible to update project capacity planning in the planning tool
- Responds to data requests to include program queries and internal/government audits, with properly documented responses
- Expedites critical material through receiving, incoming inspection and the stockroom to meet program schedules when required
- Prepares, organizes and maintains compliant records and files as they relate to material planning
- Maintains close liaison with assigned program, supply chain and internal shops
- Prepares monthly reports as related to job function
- Coordinates the removal and documentation of scrap material
- Assists in creating bill of material configuration in the material planning tool
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of MRP/ERP principles
- Clear understanding of the procurement process
- Knowledgeable in the usage and tracking of government/customer furnished material
- Ability to gather and analyze material cost and schedule metrics in support of program area
- Knowledgeable in the policies and procedures as they relate to the material planning function
- Ability to coordinate and participate in project team planning and execution
- Clear understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows applications
- Is able to utilize influence management when communicating with other functional departments
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.