Sr. PWB Designer
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor' s degree in a related specialized area or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Will design and document requirements of Printed Circuit boards.
- Generate designs for Digital Signal processing, Hi Frequency RF PCB designs, & routing principles relating to hi-speed routing and interference design
- Will use Mentor Expedition or Cadence Allegro
- Extensive experience in design, drafting and detailing of mechanical fab, electro-mechanical assemblies, etc.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge source in the use of the strategic CAD and file management tools
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of current strategic CAD tools (Mentor Expedition VX2.1 Or Cadence Allegro Ver 16.2)
- Demonstrated knowledge in all aspects of PWB design, part fabrication and assembly of electronics
- Must have multi-layer experience up to 24 layers, be conversant in PCB design and fabrication details, able to troubleshoot design data and configuration problems with outside vendors
- Must be comfortable working in an Integrated Product Team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of design documentation standards (e.G ASME Y14.5M, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical stress; structural, thermal and tolerance analysis
- Accomplished at developing / integrating new ideas, optimizing alternatives, and establishing backup plans
- Establishes and meets goals that are consistent with business objectives
- Consistency in concept to design skills
- Effectively balances risks taken with sound logic under own initiative
- Solution-oriented approach to analyzing technical problems that affect team
- Demonstrates presentation skills.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.