Sr. Production Operator
This assignment is a U.S. Government Contract. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs fabrication or inspection functions in a research, production or pre-production environment.
- Reading and interpreting moderately complex schematics and drawings
- Follows more advanced methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on sub-assemblies and units
- Builds or integrates hardware for prototypes, sub-assemblies or systems
- Performs moderately complex electrical tests
- Performs more complex rework and refurbishment of hardware and systems
- Performs incorporation of Master Change Order (MCO), Engineering Change Order (ECO), Variance Authorization (VA) and use of visual aids
- May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications
- May be involved in packing, movement and protection of finished product
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Performs more advanced fabrication and marking
- Maintains and operates various equipment/tooling
- Performs more advanced loading and configuring of customer/standard software on customer device
- Performs inspection per documentation
- Completes appropriate quality paperwork as required (e.G. Corrective Action Request, Discrepant Material Report etc.)
- Accurately complete process paperwork and entering data into the applicable work order management system
- Performs mixing of solvents and paints per specification
- Supports continuous improvement activities and participates in problem solving activities
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Supports safety/housekeeping standards
- Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit and direct supervisor
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work; general instructions only on new assignments
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable manufacturing process skills
- Considerable knowledge of polarity and inspection criteria
- Considerable knowledge of Bills of Material (BOM)
- Demonstrated ability for unsupervised and accurate use of manufacturing work order application
- Considerable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work effectively on any size work team
- Considerable computer skills
- Considerable knowledge of measuring/test equipment and math
- Ability to use various computer software applications to analyze and manage data
- Ability to interpret more advanced documents, work instruction, and schematics
- Considerable knowledge of configuration control procedures applicable to the assigned work/area
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.