Sr. Software Developer (Java Spring)
Will be responsible for working within an agile team to develop Microservices to support our client' s initiatives to be more nimble & adaptive. The Senior Developer will be working alongside architects to construct services that implement a domain driven design to replace several existing systems. The Senior Developer will also be responsible for leading the Junior Developers by providing guidance on best practices as well as code reviews.
- Work onsite in Phoenix to design, develop, code, test and debug new software applications.
- Work with technical staff to understand and analyze hardware/software problems and develop, code, test and debug software to resolve issues.
- May demonstrate functionality to others to introduce new or enhanced features.
- Follow best practices to generate quality code artifacts.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years' experience developing services creating services using Java Spring or Golang.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff.
- Able to communicate well with others, to perform work in a team environment, direct and act as a resource for less experienced resources and relay necessary information as appropriate.
- Understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the Information Technology and Computer Science Field.
- Hands on experience working in an agile environment.
- Skilled in creating testable code as well as automation.
- Knowledge of automated deployment pipelines.
- Experience with NoSQL data storage.
- Ability to mentor and lead Junior Developers.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.