Sr. Systems Engineer DSP
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
We're looking for someone with experience in DSP associated with SIGINT/COMINT/ELINT and Electronic Warfare systems design, test and verification.
Candidates should have working knowledge of:
- SIGINT/COMINT/ELINT and Electronic Warfare systems
- Development of DSP algorithms
- Modeling in MATLAB
- Reviewing C/C++ code development
- Modern signals / waveforms
- Subsystem integration and test.
- SIGINT Systems, ELINT Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, and Cyber Systems experience is preferred.
The candidate will work as part of the engineering team to
- Evaluate Customer requirements as they apply to the DSP capabilities. This includes preparation and delivery of customer briefings and capability demonstrations.
- Perform trade studies pertaining to the digitization of the RF front and the processing of IQ data supportive of DF processing as well as other data analytics.
- Define configurational, preliminary, detailed design, and integration strategies involving the digital to analog and analog to digital converters.
- Derive DSP subassembly requirements from customer system/subsystem requirements as well as perform analysis and simulation/modeling.
- Develop buildup, integration and system level test approaches and plans.
- Support business development activities through analysis of customer and market requirements and comparison against product lines along with other vendor products/capabilities.
- Recommend the development of new capabilities in support of market and customer needs.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.