State College, PA
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- ** Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift, no cert required for forklift. **
- Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment
- Performs a single or limited number of core tasks of a routine nature
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items
- Processes receipts which involves counting and verifying parts against packing lists as well as data entry into the system
- Packages and prepare materials for delivery to the designated program and manufacturing locations
- Performs Cycle counts and inventory verification of parts based on information provided
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory warehouse or distribution center
- Issues parts from the stockroom based on paperwork provided
- Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment/decision-making
- Ability to obtain necessary certifications as required by specific job requirements
- General organizational skills
- General communications skills, both verbal and written
- General customer service skills which involves obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation
- General team participation skills
- Ability to develop basic knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP, Receiving)
- Receive detailed instructions on all work
- Works under close supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance
- General awareness of continuous improvement initiative
- Basic computer Skills
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.