State College, PA
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. All education requirements are verified
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment
- Performs a single or limited number of core tasks of a routine nature
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items
- Processes receipts which involves counting and verifying parts against packing lists as well as data entry into the system
- Packages and prepare materials for delivery to the designated program and manufacturing locations
- Performs Cycle counts and inventory verification of parts based on information provided
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory warehouse or distribution center
- Lifts heavy items
- Issues parts from the stockroom based on paperwork provided
- Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space
- Communicates with coworkers and internal customers
- Receives detailed instructions on assignments
- Performs limited data entry
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment/decision-making
- Ability to obtain necessary certifications as required by specific job requirements
- General organizational skills
- General communications skills, both verbal and written
- General customer service skills which involves obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation
- General team participation skills
- Ability to develop basic knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP, Receiving)
- Receive detailed instructions on all work
- Works under close supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance
- General awareness of continuous improvement initiative
- Basic computer Skills
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.