Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of related experience. All education requirements are verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Possess necessary computer skills to locate and manage all required data and may prepare metrics.
- Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Communicate issues to department as needed
- Suggest system and/or process changes
- Cross functional within home department and may be cross functional in one additional department within Manufacturing
- Research material shortages and support problem solving resolution
- May Gather data for internal audits and participate in audits
- Actively develop continuous improvement strategies
- Assist in training and mentoring of coworkers and participate in team building
- May act as a team lead for group activities or customer inquiries
- Set and work toward team and schedule goals and may prioritize work for team members as job requires
- Perform specialized project tasks & assignments of a more complex nature
- May handle and process classified material or oversee storage of Customer Property
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- 4+ years' experience with shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Considerable communication skills, both verbal and written including presentation skills
- Considerable knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP and Receiving)
- Ability to exhibit considerable adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to recognize and meet schedule priorities
- Considerable knowledge of program close-out activities
- Considerable knowledge of Government Customer Property Control
- Ability to complete work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Ability to perform job tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to readily handle unexpected demands and adapt to new situations
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.