Strategic Supply Chain Quote Analyst
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities
- Works on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities in compliance with policies and procedures
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments
- Assists in expediting orders.
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items
- Prepares standard requests for quotation
- Assignments may require support of pricing revisions, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutes, delivery date revisions and invoice discrepancies
- Assists with the proposal development activities in the entry of quotes into the proposal system
- Interfaces with suppliers, program personnel and the procurement department to assist with workload
- Seek direction and follow established procedures on routine work
- Requires instructions on new assignments
- Requires incrementally less oversight and direction on repeat low value, risk and complexity assignments
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a varied range of tasks
- May require decision-making but with limited financial implications to the company
- Clear understanding of procurement and invoice processing functions
- Ability to communicate issues and seek direction
- Good time management skills
- Clear understanding of procurement systems, Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Problem solving skills
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.