Structural Design Engineer
Ft. Worth, TX
- Design of structural detail parts, assemblies and installations, but may support equipment and systems installations as well.
- Engineer shall be responsible for development of layouts, preparation of engineering drawings and coordination of related activities.
- Coordinate efforts with little or no supervision across a wide range of functional organizations, such as Planning, Tooling, Stress, M&P, R&M, Manufacturing, and other Installation Design teams (ECS/Hyd, Harness, Subsystems) to ensure that designs meet customer and derived requirements.
- Layout, study new drawings, revised existing drawings, and ECNs (engineering change notices).
- Will use CATIA V5 and GD&T.
- Although the primary assignment will be to support retrofit designs, could also support mod line issues, production floor support, and field requests.
- 1+ year expertise with CATIA V
- 2+ years of 3D Models experience.
- MS Office
- 3+ years working with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Degree not required but must be experienced in aerospace design.
- F-16 release system familiarity a plus.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.