Fort Carson, CO
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on family of " Stryker” Vehicles.
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions in automotive systems (power-pack) engine, transmission, cooling, fuel, exhaust, driveline and suspension using built in test equipment (BITE), test equipment and/or manual troubleshooting procedures (MTPs), common and special tools and applicable technical documentation.
- Repair sub-systems and components, line replacement units (LRU' s) of the " Stryker”. Perform maintenance steps to accomplish repairs will include disassembling, removing and replacing worn/ damaged/defective part(s), adjusting, reassembling and testing using applicable technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions in hydraulic systems common to all " Stryker” or unique to variants of the " Stryker” vehicle.
- Complete maintenance and administrative forms and other paperwork related to performance of duties.
- Read and interpret troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures and flow diagrams for systems, subsystems and components.
- Skilled in computer operation and Microsoft operating systems. (Word, EXCEL and Power-point)
- Maintain accountability of special tools, test equipment and property
2 to 5 years related work experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred
• Must be a U.S. Person
• Excellent communication skills along with professional demeanor that extends to all levels of the organization.
• Proven progressive problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
• Able to understand and describe acronyms related to turret and related LRU systems.
• Must be able to identify parts through IETM, Schematics and cross reference based on vehicle configuration
• Strong strategic thinking, organizational, and judgment skills.
• Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently.
• Display leadership qualities as well as the ability to articulate directions and effectively train/mentor others.
• Promote and maintain a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork in achieving business objectives.
• Experience and/or ability to interact with multiple departmental technologies (i.E., engineering, business, technology, etc.).
• Knowledge of GDLS products, processes, and military terminology preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
• Documented trade school, certified technical training or commercial training.
• Must be able to meet and maintain ASR requirements
• Must be able to gain and maintain access to military facilities.
• Work in improved and unimproved maintenance facilities as well as field environment.
• Ability to adjust to customer work schedule changes
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.