Studio Mill Operator
Operate CNC portable mills in a Design Studio environment. Use of experience to fulfill requests to cut multiple mediums to high level finish. Pride and passion in the timely completion of milling operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Maintaining machine, tooling, and work environment
• Strong knowledge of machine setup and compiling of multiple jobs in machine envelope
• Communicating with other team members to efficiently fulfill program requirements.
• Strong aptitude for problem solving
• Ability to multitask multiple machines and other duties
• 5 years of experience in CNC programming and operating
• Experience Machining various materials (soft/hard)
• 3 years minimum Heidenhain and or Tarus
• Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
• Able to stand for extended periods of time as well as frequently kneel and/or crouch
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are general in nature and not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Expectations are that the employee will obtain additional skills, knowledge and education in order to perform their duties.
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.