STERLING HEIGHTS, MI US
- Monitor ANDON occurrences.
- Be the first responder as secondary support
- Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts
- Support Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
- Communication and Recognition
- Meet FTT, inventory, cost, scrap, supply and tooling expense targets
- Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
- Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks
- Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
- Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Capable of assigning work to unionized hourly workforce and holding employees accountable for following processes pertaining to daily work assignments in terms safety, quality, and throughput
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Body shop/stamping/paint/subassembly experience highly desired
- Safety and Quality experience preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of constraint management principles
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Prior experience managing a unionized work force
- CNC machining experience (PTO specific)
- Helium leak stand experience (PTO specific)
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor’ s Degree
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crisi Mintz joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team as a Technical Recruiter in January 2023, in order to support efforts to bring the Arizona recruitment team to scale.
A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Crisi has been a licensed realtor for more than 15 years. During her career in real estate, her fiduciary responsibilities included residential, commercial, and investor clients for complex real estate transitions. She also facilitated timely closings, conducted complex negotiations, developed and executed marketing strategies, and managed budgets. Throughout her career, Crisi developed a reputation as an expert salesperson and master problem solver.
This is not Crisi’s first time at Contract Professionals, Inc. Crisi first joined the Contract Professionals, Inc. team in 1993. She was recruited by the management team to sit on the “Operations Action Team” in pursuit of ISO-9000.
Crisi holds BA in Business Administration from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.