Supply Chain Associate
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities
- Works on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities in compliance with policies and procedures
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments
- Assists in expediting orders
- May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items
- Prepares standard requests for quotation
- Assignments may require support of pricing revisions, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutes, delivery date revisions and invoice discrepancies
- Assists with the proposal development activities in the entry of quotes into the proposal system
- Supports the procurement administration in resolving Purchase Order (PO) issues, PO cancellations, freight, tax, price variances and invoice entry errors
- Interfaces with suppliers, program personnel and the procurement department to assist with workload.
- Execute workload in a timely a manner
- Expedite late orders in support of the buyers
- Reviews weekly metrics and open order reports and collaborate with buyers on priority of activities
- Obtains shipping documentation from suppliers to validate receipt of material and ensures program requirements are met
- Seek direction and follow established procedures on routine work
- Requires instructions on new assignments
- Requires incrementally less oversight and direction on repeat low value, risk and complexity assignments
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a varied range of tasks
- May require decision-making but with limited financial implications to the company
- Clear understanding of procurement and invoice processing functions
- Ability to communicate issues and seek direction
- Good time management skills
- Clear understanding of procurement systems, Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Problem solving skills
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.