Supply Chain Data Analyst
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required
Bachelor' s degree in Data Analytics and/or Supply Chain Management with experience in data analysis preferred.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization' s supply chain operations
- Identifies under-performing areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems
- Performs price analysis for materials, components, equipment and services
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned procurements to negotiate highest quality at best value
- May assist in the negotiation of supplier contracts or service arrangements
- May recommend cost saving proposals or alternative sources
- Interacts with suppliers to collect and review data and spend trends
- Works with management to address all aspects of supply chain management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability
- Participates on proposal evaluation teams in fact finding, technical evaluation, and cost/price analysis
- Supports the overall business goals to reduce cost, improve quality, and ensure compliance
- Supports proposal activities with creative solutions to meet Program needs and requirements
- Coordinates purchasing activities with internal partners to acquire products and services in a cost effective and timely manner
- Coordinates and executes risk assessments and plans for low to moderate risk procurements
- Participates in Commodity Team activities
- Performs supplier relationship management
- Support continuous improvement activities to drive material commonality and cost, schedule and risk reductions
- Works under limited direction
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of relevant policy and procedures, including Quality processes, Counterfeit Parts, and other compliance requirements such as policies/procedures, federal, state, Federal Acquisition Requirements/DFAR, and local laws
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven procurement/proposal environment while demonstrating strong presentation, communication, team building and leadership skills
- Superior skills in the applicable Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Micro Strategy or other Data Analytics tool sets
- Very strong analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly understand the ERP/MRP systems and apply procurement strategies
- Superior attention to detail skills
- Superior computer software skills, and ability to learn Procurement Applications/Tools
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Clear understanding of procurement practices and principles
- Professional acumen and general business awareness
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.