System Administrator III
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to distribute application/software/ patch packages and deploy operating systems using BigFix to end user hardware.
- Ensures all hardware are within compliance of the common operating environment, identifying and remediating discrepancies.
- Provides information and data utilized for asset reporting.
- Completes overall patch/release management as well as ensures all packages are deployed efficiently and as transparently as possible.
- Identifies, manages, and monitors for vulnerabilities that may affect compliancy requirements and change management procedures.
- Troubleshoots related issues for users and performs problem resolution in regard to related service requests.
- Provides subject matter expertise on issues and tasks related to the remote distribution of packages.
- Provides subject matter expertise for any and all issues that may affect workstations (OS, Application, Network, GPO, etc)
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience distributing application and software packages using a remote deployment tools, specifically IBM BigFix.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience architecting and building enterprise solutions using Microsoft Windows Server including minimum of three years of environments in environments over 3000 users.
- Must have 5 years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows workstations with a minimum of Group Policy creation/modification/maintenance at the domain and local level, vulnerability remediation (software and configuration), application support/troubleshooting, and enterprise OS imaging.
- Must have experience monitoring end user hardware for vulnerabilities and compliance.
MCSE certification (Current or Legacy) or similar MS certification.
IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Endpoint Manager V9.2 preferred.
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.